Our services at Eastern Machine & Design Corporation include CNC Lathe, CNC Mill, and Assembly work. We strive to best serve each one of our clients, no matter what they need for machinery.
- Our state of the art CNC turning and milling machines offer a wide range of services that our customers need for their products
- Our CNC lathes can machine stock bar sizes from a diameter range of ¼” up to 3” and up to 10” in chuck work.
- CNC lathe work from prototype to production with concentration in production
- Most of our CNC milling machines can handle up to 20” x 38”, although our 5 axis milling machine can work with material with a diameter up to 8” and square material up to 7.5”
- They can machine bar stock, plate and block metals and plastics and can complete complex jobs in one operation and at a high rate.
- We machine materials ranging from stainless steels, aluminum, brass, and miscellaneous plastics such as Delrin, Noryl, Teflon, and Polycarbonate. Even if you required parts made from exotic materials, look no further. Eastern has extensive experience in machining Titanium, Hastelloy and other exotic materials used in the Medical and Aerospace Industry.
We maintain an assembly department for your convenience. Eastern Machine & Design Corporation has the capability to manufacture and assemble several of your parts into one sub-assembly in order to allow your company to receive one part on a JIT basis. This will reduce stocking cost, eliminate mismatched parts in your stockroom, reduce WIP time, reduce inventory cost, and reduce planning time.
Contact us today for more information.
To view our full facilities list, please click here.